Sunday, January 31, 2010

No-Poo

I had not heard of No-Poo until last week when I read about it and then spent the entire evening summoning up the courage to try it. I tried it last Monday night and my result was somewhat greasy. I tried again the following night and the results were shiny goodness. I continued to try all week only having one more greasy day. I determined the greasiness had to do with my improper applying of the no-poo.

Now you must be curious about what no-poo actually is. Well it is washing your hair without shampoo. I chose baking soda and apple cider vinegar, but there are many other ways to go. I normally have very oily hair, I wash it every day and twice a day when I work out, but so far not oily. I have not tried spreading out my washes and I probably won't (I kind of can't sleep if I think there is a possibility of dirt anywhere near my body), but others do and have great results.

No comments:

Post a Comment